2011 – present
Team Member and Dissemination Work Package Leader
Location: Italy, Denmark, Spain, China, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom
RAINOVA – encourage the development of innovation systems – European Commission, Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)- funded Centralized Actions
IKASLAN Gipuzkoa, Basque Country, Spain
project value: € 744.655,00 / 36 months – 517752-LLP-1-2011-1-ES-LEONARDO-LNW
Vocational training centres and, in general, most small and medium-sized companies do not have tools or systems that enable them to manage innovation effectively. Their management systems are geared more towards tackling the tasks that represent their day-to-day work rather than creating time and resources for forward planning to enable them to work on innovative projects.
Responding to this widely recognised systemic deficit, the headline aim of the RAINOVA project is to encourage the development of innovation systems for the regions represented by the project partners.
Sponsored by the European Commission, the RAINOVA project has the ambition to generate at least the following innovative outcomes:
Establishing interlinked Regional Innovation Networks, bringing together key European actors involved in innovation and knowledge transfer in order to meet the objectives of the Europe 2020 Strategy.
Creating an Innovation Management Model, providing both a climate and culture for effective transfer of knowledge.
Initiating Innovation Observatories, providing the necessary support for the members both to promote new innovations and benefit from them, as well as a management process for developing and exploiting the results of innovation projects, which will help to bring about more flexible, demand-led VET systems.
- Team leader of ‘Dissemination and Exploitation’ Work package. In this role has designed and driven the project dissemination campaign coordinating all the 16th partners and coaching them in pursuing the results.
- Influencer at regional level with stakeholders to encourage them in promoting the development of innovation systems and in establishing interlinked Regional Innovation Networks
- Member of the Project Steering Committee to take relevant decisions on project strategies, mission, operative solutions
- Member of Project Quality Management Team
- Project Team member – participation to workgroups during several international meetings
- On site desk research coordinator as the Italian team leader on Innovation Management Models research
Business or sector
- Research on Innovation and consultancy / capacity building